Friday, 11 August 2017

Ghost Goth Photoshoot


(don't forget to suscribe to me on youtube!)


Last weekend I did a photoshoot with DebyRose and The TattooedTog

I wore an all-white ghost themed outfit, and my makeup even involved white foundation.


I have something of a long history with white foundation. My whole life, from my teen years till now, people have described me as having my face painted white, but the truth is I have never done that before. (save for one time, last summer, when I first tested it out).


(photos by DebyRose) 











( photos taken by The TattoedTog)




My modelling page on PurplePort HERE

Don't forget to Follow this blog on Bloglovin' and Subrcribe to my Youtube channel for new posts every weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...gorgeous photos! Really great work to you and the photographers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...