Friday, 19 May 2017

Rituel De Fille "Anti-Highlighter" Review


The black blusher or the "anti-highlighter" was one of the many flash-in-the-pan viral makeup products that every random article insisted would be "the new rainbow highlighter".
Of course, the reason I wanted to hop on the trend for this one is because black blusher is SO goth ;)


It's described on the official website as 

"Eclipse is a black blush, contour, cream eyeshadow and lipstick in one remarkable shade. Worn sheer, Eclipse appears as a subtle aubergine, lending a cool-toned tint to the cheeks, lips or eyes. But the shadows deepen in a bolder application, with the color building up to a rich, dimensional black. "

 


This stuff is really nice. It is very sheer, despite how dark the fingertip swatch looks, it blends out to almost nothing very quickly.
Which is perfect for contour, blush, or using it as a darkening layer over lip colours.
I can see myself using it the same way I use the Red Stuff in my everyday makeup.
You know, when I want to get crazy, mix it up a little and use black instead of red......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...