Saturday, 8 April 2017

Angelic Pretty Guro Kawaii Outfit Planning and Art


This year's Tea Party Club event is "Dream Masquerade Carnival", and will be featuring Angelic Pretty. 
I've never been to one of the big lolita events before, despite being in the fashion just over ten years
Somewhat impulsively, I decided I wanted to go this time. I got my ticket, and all that's left to do now is plan outfits.

I only have three main Angelic Pretty dresses, Holy Lantern, Wodner Queen and Candy Treat. Since it's an AP event, it makes sense to wear AP. 


Before laying out my clothes, I decided to draw a rough idea of what I wanted the outfit to look like.

Candy Treat is the oldest AP dress I own, and I first wore it to MCM Glasgow in 2013.

The cream with red gave it a guro look to me, and that's always been my favourite substyle.

This outfit is basically a re-hash of one I laid out last summer here: "Keep Out Of Reach Of Children"


Like in 2013, I put my apron over the top of it, and included the cross patch.

Like last summer, I put the Zettai Ryouiki pill print thigh-highs with it.

I put in the blood blag glasses chain, and rainbow pills ear cuff from my guro MCM outfit from last year too.

I added a madonna crown made from syringes, which is an acessory i've had in the works for little while.




Outfit Rundown:
JSK: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Angelic Pretty
Apron: Heart E
Stockings: Zettai Ryouiki
Pill Ear Cuff, Syringe Necklace and Syringe Crown: Handmade



There's still plenty of time to plan outfits and come up with something.
I'm really excited about the event!

have you ever been to a major lolita event?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...