Friday, 1 July 2016

Kailijumei Flower Jelly Lipstick Review

The current "next big thing" in the makeup world seems to be these Flower Jelly lipsticks, and it's easy to see why. They're beautiful.


I bought this one through AlieExpress, a little while ago, and it arrived last week.
What attracted me to it was simply how pretty it was. I figured, even if it wasn't a very good lipstick, I'd like to have it just for how it looks.

It was also surprisingly cheap, which had me thinking it might be a fake. Especially since Ebay and AlieExpress are both full of fakes of this exact product.
Upon it arriving however, it seems to be the real thing!
(of course, if you know better than me, let me know)



The packaging is quite unique, as the top of the tube has a button you push to click the lipstick out the bottom.

I wore it for a day to test the colour-changing properties and to see how well it lasted in my video review:


It surprised me!
I was fully expecting a sheer pink lip gloss, but it was actually quite dark and bold, not to mention long-lasting. The pink stained my lips and stayed on even after eating a (huge) lunch.

This has instantly become one of my favourite lip products.

Here are some more close-up photos of it.. since it is so very pretty:



What do you think? Is this a MUST HAVE or are you not suckered in by it's beauty?


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Could I possibly have the Aliexpress link as I don't want to spend 30 quid on something I know I can get for cheaper

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems legitimate since it has it's name in Chinese. (The knock offs don't have the chinese letters at the bottom.) Do you have the link to where you bought it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, that is so beautiful <3 I'm craving it since the first time I saw it, but I have too many lipsticks...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...